The Words Worth Adult Learners programme tailored to the needs of learners of higher learning institutions, is designed to run parallel to the academic syllabus for graduation.
Structured through three levels, each level is packed with 70 to 80 hours of intense interactive training, through rich audio-visual content alternating between ILT and CBT sessions.
These levels, respectively meet the language skill benchmarks set by the CEFR for Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced levels of language.
- Basic vocabulary and structures required for participating in day to day communication
- Crafting balance between how to speak and what to say by developing better communication skills and grammatical accuracy
- Enhancing verbal communication skills through free speech, role plays, activities and interaction, thus helping the learners become perfect professionals
- Soft Skills to prepare learners for Campus Interviews
- Interview Skills
- Resume Writing
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Personal Appearance and Hygiene
- Group Discussions
- Gradual upgradation of English language skills through a structured programme
- Language Skills gradually upgraded from A1 to C2 level over an eight module course
- Integrated Functional Grammar
- Extensive Listening and Speaking Practice
- Fun-filled method of lesson delivery